Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! SDK Training material

Employee

ACT! SDK Training material

Published 20 May 07 05:34 PM

I've just posted material (presentation, plugin template, and sample code) from my pre-conference ACT! SDK training session on ACT! Developer Network (attached).  If you were there, I hope you enjoyed the session.  If you didn't get a chance to attend, I hope this helps you get up to speed on the SDK and latest APIs.

Copper Contributor

Re: ACT! SDK Training material

mjm said on June 13, 2007 09:46 AM:

Hi Xavier - I was unable to attend Insights this year, and was sorry to miss your session. So I was very pleased to be able to download the presentation. Right now I am looking at slide/page 77: it has 4 bullets regarding the SDK documentation, all NEW! features. Very exciting for me, is this new documentation available now (if so, where?) (if not, when?) thanks! mjm
Employee

Xavier said on June 13, 2007 11:23 AM:

Glad you were able to grab the presentation as an alternative. The new documentation isn't available just yet, but will be released as part of ACT! 2008.
Copper Contributor

mjm said on June 13, 2007 01:01 PM:

that's a disappointment - can I be a beta tester??? Smiley Happy

I figure that Step 1 is install Visual Studio 2005; I've got that done, and am waiting to see what is step 2

mjm
Avid Listener

Hi but when i try to run the code there is 1 error.

Error 1 Assembly 'Act.Framework, Version=10.3.182.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ebf6b2ff4d0a08aa' uses 'Act.Shared.Collections, Version=10.3.182.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ebf6b2ff4d0a08aa' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'Act.Shared.Collections, Version=10.0.237.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ebf6b2ff4d0a08aa' c:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Act.Framework\10.3.182.1__ebf6b2ff4d0a08aa\Act.Framework.dll Act.Samples

how do i solve this error ? thanks.