As you know from reading my blog, I am a big fan of connected services. It gives me great pleasure to introduce our newest connected service ACT! Mobile Live. As a quick reminder, connected services extend the capabilities of ACT! with specific capabilities that are delivered in the Cloud. Here’s a quick overview of ACT! Mobile Live, which first supports Blackberry® devices:
• Wireless synchronization of ACT! Contacts and Calendar with your Blackberry®
• Works with your existing wireless mobile service
• Integrates with the Native Contacts and Calendar applications on your device
• Schedule synchronization at convenient times or sync when you request
• Easily update as you change your Smartphone
• Fast and simple sign-up
• Supports ACT! 2010 (v12.1) and later
The best part of the service is it’s simple and easy to use. Basically, your contacts and calendar on ACT will be in sync with your handheld. If you meet a client and add their contact details and schedule a meeting with them from your handheld – both will be transferred to ACT!. Likewise, entering information on ACT! will be transferred to your handheld. Any edits/changes will also be transferred to/from ACT! so you are always up to date.
A new and very interesting service that is available today. Please check out the links to learn more and I hope you enjoy ACT! Mobile Live.
Learn more about ACT! Mobile Live
Read the ACT! Mobile Live press release
Listen to Brandon Balsley, Sr. Product Manager, as he introduces the new ACT! Mobile Live service