Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

When does a cloud version of Sage ACT! make sense for my business?

by bbalsley on ‎01-10-2013 10:11 AM (2,758 Views)

Many of us have heard some of the benefits of a cloud based solutions but you may wonder if a cloud version of Sage ACT! would make sense for your company. This article explores some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Sage ACT! in a cloud based environment to help you make that decision.

Depending on your company’s size, maturity, and the physical location of your employees can help identify if Sage ACT! Hosted (a cloud based version of Sage ACT!) makes sense.

Start by asking yourself these questions about your business:

• Does my business require anywhere anytime access to contact and customer data?
  • Does my business require data sharing among users who are not on the same network?
  • Does my business lack the technical expertise, desire, or budgets to setup and maintain server infrastructure?
  • Does my business need to contain upfront investment through subscription billing?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, a hosted version of Sage ACT! may be a good fit for your company.

Sage ACT! Hosted is a Cloud solution, giving you and your team on-demand access to complete contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your computer, smartphone, or tablet anytime you're online.  Sage ACT! Hosted is a turn-key service where the application and your Sage ACT! data are stored and accessed securely through your web browser.  This means that users can securely access the latest customer contact, sales, and calendar information from anywhere or anytime using the device that’s most convenient for them.

To learn more about Sage ACT! Hosted visit http://na.sage.com/Sage-ACT/why-choose-sage-act/cloud-on-premise-deployment#2

Labels