Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Warm Holiday Wishes from the Sage CRM Team

by jeffreygregorec on ‎12-22-2009 09:40 AM - last edited on ‎12-22-2009 10:24 AM by (872 Views)

‘Twas was the night before Christmas (Hanukah, Kwanza, etc..), when all through the Sage house, business partners and customers were stirring, excited for new things that Sage would announce. With IT systems connected and configured with care, our customers anticipate incredible technology and great customer service everywhere. Now, while Sage partners are nestled all snug in their beds, they would have visions of new consulting engagements dance through their heads. The Sage sales team is dressed in suits and their shawls, all settling down after their many conference calls.  When out in the Sage parking lot there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my desk to see what was the matter.  Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the blinds …it made such a crash. The moon on the breast of the new eve begun, gave luster to all of our hard work and the many sales we had won! 

When what to my wondering eyes would appear, a car pulling into the lot filled with folks who's love of Sage was clear.  With a little old driver, so lively and glee, I knew in a moment it must be the team from Sage PSG!  More rapid than eagles in their coursier they came, and they whistled and shouted, and called out my team by name; "Hey Sales Guy” , “Listen Managers” or  “Product Development”… “Customer Service”, “Web Marketing” and “ The Customer Element”! To the top of the building!  Down to the sales floor, Now dash away! Dash away! Let us build a system to help you with your customer calls!

With lots of excitement, they took their positions in front of the machines, their dedication was obvious ...a CRM implementation was their mission, one that was to the extreme. So up to the elevator into the building they flew, with briefcases full of ACT!, SalesLogix and SageCRM, too.  And then in a twinkling, I heard outside of my door, the magic of the Sage implementation beginning to roar. As I drew in my hand and was turning around, up the elevator came the team leader with a bound.  Dressed in a Sage Green Polo and ready to go, they knew they had to work their magic if to build customer reports and business work flows.

So, with the bundle of CRM they had flung on their back, they worked like true professionals implementing a system that no one could hack.  In their eyes – oh they twinkled! Their attitude, so great! Their work was meticulous but would not finish late. As the job nearly finished, their smiles were drawn up with a gleam, then a look of approval came from the leader of the team. He read through the specifications, focused and squinting his eyes, he then fired up the CRM system …oh, what a pleasant surprise.  The implementation was humming….an obvious big win, the team was so pleased all they could do was grin.  Now that the job was nearly complete, tested and on-time…. another satisfied customer, a reference waiting in line.  So, with a wink of an eye and a twist of the manager’s head, soon gave me to know that I had nothing to dread.  He spoke not a word, back to their work his team tend…a perfect implementation of ACT! & SalesLogix on the servers just before year end. Then in a rush, they pack their bags as to let me know, its back down the elevator and off to help another company grow.  As the team leader sprang to his ride he gave such a holler, and away they all drove from their posts knowing we’d soon be selling thousands of dollars....  their final words, I heard them exclaim as they drove out of sight, "Merry Sage-Mas to all and to all a good night"! 

Warm Holiday Wishes from The North American CRM Team....

Message Edited by tmergel on 12-22-2009 10:24 AM

Labels