Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Use Sage ACT! to close that sale! #SageACT

by dmrindahl ‎10-18-2010 07:12 AM - edited ‎10-25-2010 05:38 AM (782 Views)

It's critical for sales teams to keep up with potential and current customers. We use ACT! daily to help track important details so that we can pull notes from previous meetings/discussions quickly; we open ACT! and there it is! It's fast and super simple to use; allowing our sales team to stay productive and efficient. When a customer or potential prospect calls, we are easily able to pull up their contact information in several different ways. In addition, on that occasion when we aren't able to close the sale on the spot; ACT! allows us to set up a follow-up and gain customer commitment to move the sale along. Below are a few things you can do in ACT! to help close that sale.

1. Customize your ACT! layout so you have the fields you need! 
  2. When you are speaking to the prospect go ahead and add their information in the database so you don't forget to later! 
  3. Add a "notes" field so as you are speaking to your prospect you can add those important details. 
  4. If you use Outlook, then integrate it with ACT! to capture emails sent through Outlook within the history of ACT! 
  5. Do you receive leads from a website? If so, you can set up Email Lead Grabber to automatically import those leads into ACT! 

Happy selling!!!

Dione Rindahl

Comments
by ultim101
on ‎10-18-2010 01:58 PM

How does one actually get customer support service? I tried live chat and have been in queue for almost two hours, counting down from 15 minutes to queue position 1 (took about 30 minutes), and then got bounced to queue 2, and am still holding. Now I'm also on hold on phone support, for 30+ minutes. Is this how ACT is supposed to make me more efficient?

by
on ‎10-18-2010 02:48 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had to wait for so long to get through to support. I'm glad we were able to reach out to you and resolve the issue you were experiencing. We certainly hope you enjoy using your new Sage ACT! 2011 software!

Labels