Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Top 10 Reasons the New Look in ACT! 2010 ( #act2010 ) Will Help Save You Time – #1 Welcome Page

by ‎08-07-2009 08:33 PM - edited ‎08-26-2009 10:35 AM (6,606 Views)

After all of these years, one would think I would quit making the same mistakes over and over again.  But, still I have a compelling need to put important information in a “safe” place.  

After several attempts at finding the perfect Bluetooth headset, I find I am pulling out “Old Reliable” and pairing it up to my BlackBerry again.  It never fails; I always need to pull out the quick guide to remember the button sequence to activate the pairing.  It also never fails that I can’t seem to locate that very important little card! Why is it that the important information you put in a “safe” place is so difficult to locate when you need it?

#1 in our Top !0 list, the Welcome page, was designed to save time and help eliminate a similar scavenger hunt.  The new Welcome page in ACT! 2010 includes quick access to resources, related tasks, instant search and more.  Although you might not use video tutorials, help, support, or the online community everyday, you can quickly access them when you need them.  Take a look at the additional resources on the new Welcome page.

Welcome Page

#1 - Welcome Page

#2 - Opportunities Customization

#3 - Marketing Results

#4 - Web Info Links

#5 - Streamlined Reports View

#6 - Customized Dashboard

#7 - iCalendar Compatibility

#8 - Related Tasks

#9 - Quick Access to Search

#10 - Big "Easy" Buttons

Message Edited by tmergel on 08-26-2009 10:35 AM