Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tips to Sweeten your Sage ACT! Experience

by sterilli on ‎08-20-2010 10:26 AM - last edited on ‎08-20-2010 10:35 AM by (2,526 Views)

Early this year I became a first time beekeeper. Beekeeping is an exhilarating and rewarding hobby but not an endeavor to enter into unprepared. After many months I have two vibrant hives of honey bees living and thriving within a pleasant walk from my back porch. A good many things I have done to enhance my experience keeping bees are the same things we encourage for our customers:

• Have the right tools and equipment
  • Learn from experienced advisors and rely on their guidance
  • Join an active online community
  • Explore social media for others who share your enthusiasm
  • Utilize the learning resources from experts and reliable knowledge bases
  • Get support when you need it

In Customer Support we understand the importance of being prepared and our team has been busy for several months preparing for our customer’s Sage ACT! 2011 experience. We are currently focusing resources for creating new and helpful Knowledgebase content and making it easier to contact Support and Service by chat.

I am excited about the new release with features such Smart Tasks, Sage Business Info Services, and enhanced Sage ACT! and Microsoft Outlook integration. As you prepare for your first experience with Sage ACT! 2011, please take advantage of all the rich resources Sage and our community have available for you. 

Labels