Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The awards for best Show Your Love for Sage ACT! stories go to… #SageACT

by sspangler ‎09-24-2012 01:04 PM - edited ‎09-24-2012 01:09 PM (1,760 Views)

Last month we announced an exciting contest to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Sage ACT!. The Show Your Love for Sage ACT! contest challenged you, our customers, to tell us why you love Sage ACT! in 25 words or less (we promised to accept longer if your story was compelling enough! Smiley Happy

Wow! Were your stories ever compelling - and incredibly creative! You made our job of selecting 3 very difficult. But, in the end, 3 were chosen to receive a complimentary license of the NEW Sage ACT! 2013.

So, without futher adieu (and with some inspiration from last night's Emmy Awards), the awards for best Show Your Love for Sage ACT! stories go  to…

...WINNER - Jason Brain for submitting:

Sage ACT! keeps me organized, connected, [and] up-to-date with everyone [and] everything that matter most in my daily life. Like having three assistants, but better!

...WINNER - Steve Wein, Sage ACT! user since 1994, for submitting:

Once upon a time there was a disorganized real estate broker. Then he got his ACT together and he lived profitably ever after.

...WINNER - Eric Thornson, for submitting:

Because my head, although big, can only hold so much.

Because my office staff, although lovely, can only write so many sticky notes.

Because my customers, although loyal, still need to hear from me.

And

Because it makes my business run better...period!

Thank you for all for your thoughtful submissions! Look out for future blogs where we’ll be sharing additional Show Your Love for Sage ACT! stories…

I Heart Sage ACT!.jpg

Labels