Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The Early Bird Gets….Sage ACT! 2011

by on ‎07-13-2010 12:07 PM - last edited on ‎08-05-2010 08:37 AM by (2,708 Views)

I hate waiting in lines! I avoid waiting in lines at all costs, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be the first to get a hold of new technology. That’s why I love it when a company offers an early order for those like me who don’t want to stand in line. And, that’s why I’m really excited to announce that Sage ACT! 2011 is now available* for early ordering here.

By ordering early I can reserve my copy of Sage ACT! 2011 with its Smart Tasks, Sage Business info Services**, and Microsoft® Outlook® Integration and have it sent directly to me when it’s available. I can’t wait to start importing contacts from Sage Business Info Services**, and setting up Smart Tasks to keep on top of communications, and I’m excited about syncing my calendar and contacts to Microsoft® Outlook® with Sage ACT! 2011.

Check out Napkin Mike explaining what's new in Sage ACT! 2011:

If you like having the very best Sage ACT! has to offer be an early bird and get a copy of Sage ACT! 2011.

* Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. All prices are in U.S. dollars.

** Requires additional subscription

Comments
by dtmfcc
on ‎07-13-2010 01:17 PM

I just bought Act2010 on June 20.  Is there a free upgrade for new purchasers?

by kjosephs
on ‎07-13-2010 02:50 PM

Deborah, 

I'll get you in touch with the appropriate team that can review your account and determine what options are available for you.  Please watch for a private message from me, so I can get your account details.

Best regards,

Kim Josephs

Labels