Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Thank you for your patience!

by esibuma on ‎06-14-2013 03:35 PM (782 Views)

Since installing our new phone system, some Act! customers and partners have been experiencing significant hold times, and voice-mails that aren't being routed properly to their destination. This is not the experience we had planned for our customers and partners, and I want to let you know that we are aware of these issues and working diligently to resolve them as quickly as possible.

I encourage you to post any issues you may be experiencing here in the community where thousands of users and partners with vast knowledge of Act! may be able to assist. In addition, moderators from the Act! team are on hand to respond during regular business hours.

I'd like to thank you again for your patience with us through this transition.

Ed Sibuma

Director of Customer Support

Comments
by david_oxinst
on ‎01-11-2014 07:51 AM

Hi Ed,

I couldn't find an appropriate place for my question so i will try here. I ordered ACT premium about 10 hours ago and have not received the download link yet. Since i was so eager to try the new ACT, i dug through your web site for ways that i might be able to track my order. Or contact someone. The only contact i could find was the phone number. But no one answers unless you call during business hours EST. 

After placing my order, i did not copy the order information. Which i should have. But i didn't. I figured that you would send me a confirmation email straight away. And then look into my payment details. 

I'm not sure how to proceed, other than to wait until next week. Or until i get a confirmation email from ACT. 

My customer experience would have been much better if there had been a way to track my order.

I will look forward to next week.

david

by david_oxinst
on ‎01-12-2014 09:30 PM

Hello again Ed,

I still not received any kind of confirmation from ACT that my order was received. I hope to call in tomorrow during your business hours to figure out what is going on. 

david

Labels