Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Subscribe to a news service dedicated to YOUR customers #SageACT

by NapkinMike on ‎08-10-2010 07:26 AM (2,137 Views)

Be honest. You have a pile of trade magazines, business journals and other reading somewhere on your desk, don’t you? You’ve been meaning to catch up, but there just isn’t any time.

Well, I’m all caught up. Want to know my secret? I traded in the big pile for a little bitty email alert.

I’ve already told you about the new sales leads I am getting from Sage Business Info Services for ACT!. It’s a cloud-based service that pulls targeted prospect lists from Hoover’s™ with information about 65 million companies. It also sends me email alerts so I can stay on top of news about my existing customers.

Now, I receive breaking news from trade publications, market journals, and leading national and global newspapers. Sage Business Info Services for ACT! sends email reports about the companies I’m following. Each email has headlines and a consolidated summary of the news. I can click on any story if I want to read more.

When I know what’s happening with my customers, I can reach out with ideas for additional products or services they need. Or send a congratulatory note when a customer announces an important accomplishment. I can even learn when executives leave and new key players are hired.

Alerts from Sage Business Info Services for ACT! save me time and help me show customers that we care about their long-term success. It sure beats trying to read a pile of journals every morning! 

Comments
by Matt Weaver
on ‎09-14-2011 06:47 AM

I just purchased SageAct! and joined just the "community" so everything is very new to me

I am interested in buying the above referenced Sage Business Info Services, how do I go about purchasing this?

That example is exactly the kind of thing why I am converting over to Act for organizing my prospects

Thanks

Matt

by
on ‎09-14-2011 10:06 AM

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the community and Sage ACT!, we're so glad to have you here! 

Thanks for your question - you can learn more about Sage Business Info Services for ACT! here. There is also a recorded webcast you can view here. if you're ready to order, you can call 866-873-2006 or contact a Sage ACT! Certified Consultant.

Thanks,

Tawny

Labels