Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Analyst Meetings

by larryr on ‎02-16-2011 09:02 AM - last edited on ‎07-28-2011 10:50 AM by (1,740 Views)

Greetings! I had the pleasure to attend two significant Sage events earlier this month.  The first was a Financial Analyst meeting in London and the second was an Industry Analyst meeting in Boston.

The Financial Analysts are a group of stakeholders that assess Sage as a company and provide insight and advice to their firms.  At this meeting, the new Sage Group CEO, Guy Berruyer, provided an update on Sage and in particular, highlighted our strategy to provide our more than 6.3 customers web-based capabilities. Web-based capabilities were split further into connected services and online solutions.  Connected services, as we are quite familiar, extend the footprint of existing Sage applications with additional functionality – for example mobile, e-marketing, leads, etc.  Online Business Solutions are full offers that deliver a full application with an on-demand, hosted approach.  The session was very well attended and there was tremendous interaction between the attendees and the Sage Executives.  Sage ACT! was prominently highlighted as a good working example of leveraging connected services.  I had the opportunity to do a short demonstration of Sage Business Information Services for ACT! and Sage E-marketing for ACT!.  The demonstration worked really well and served as an example of the concepts in general and in particular how we continue to take Sage ACT! forward.

The Industry Analysts are from various firms that provide specific insight to customers and vendors in specific areas, such as ERP, CRM, Payments or Healthcare.  Guy and Sue Swenson led off with similar remarks about Sage and then introduced similar topics as we did in the London event.  For North America, we went deeper into concepts around our focus to deliver extraordinary customer experience in many ways as we interact with our more than 3 million customers in North America.  In the afternoon, we had a specific session with Analysts that focus on the Contact Management and CRM markets.  At that session I had the opportunity to preview areas we are working in to make Sage ACT! even better.  We went through ways to make search more effective, mobile and ways to make Sage ACT! even more accessible from the internet via browsers.  
In my opinion, both events were quite excellent and I left with a lot of pride to be working with and guiding the future of Sage ACT!.     

Labels