Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! Road Show Update #SageACT

by dmrindahl ‎08-15-2011 06:33 AM - edited ‎08-15-2011 08:57 AM (853 Views)

The past two months, we at Sage excitedly traveled to meet our customers in Canada, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Tennessee, North Carolina & Florida to connect, partner, and build some excitement around our upcoming Sage ACT! release . Customers seemed to really connect as our team answered questions and provided direction on what solution best matched their business goals and objectives. 

We still have many cities that we’re going to visit. I encourage you to try and attend if you’re in the area. Please click on this link to register.

This year we were happy to add a couple new cities, including, Charlotte, Bonita Springs and Raleigh (which is scheduled for August 24th!)

Below are a couple of testimonials from the ACC’s that conducted a road show:

“I wanted to say thanks for all the effort you and the Sage team put behind our road show. It was a lot of work for us all, but it really has paid off. Having Emily do the presentation, while being able to recommend “us” acc’s as the experts of choice made for compelling recommendations. I have been an ACC for 11 years. We have done numerous lunch and learn, webinars and classes. None compared to the buzz created by the road show. I would gladly do another Road Show tomorrow!”

Paul A. Messino – President of Business Technology Insight 

“Just wanted to say how impressed I am with Dione and Emily from the Sales team.  We had our road show today. Emily does such a great job and Dione was attentive to their needs/wishes, interested and responsive and the audience today really liked both of them. It's refreshing to be in a room with Sage personnel that "get it" and the audience knows it.  Dione and Emily made it really apparent that Sage cares and I wanted to take time to let you know how much I appreciated their efforts.” 

Pat Egen- President of Patricia Egen Consulting

Sage’s commitment to customer success was clear through the continued partnerships with our ACT! certified consultant community; which, was a major contributing factor to the success of these road shows.

So far, we’ve received a lot of positive feedback and hope for continued success as we travel to promote our upcoming Sage ACT! 2012 release!

Many thanks to our ACC’s, customers and prospects!!

Happy selling,

Dione 

Comments
by viper1947
on ‎08-16-2011 10:57 AM

When is the 2012 Version of ACT going to be released and available?

by dmrindahl
‎08-16-2011 11:11 AM - edited ‎08-16-2011 11:20 AM

Sage ACT! 2012 will be available approximately 9/7/11 for downloadable purchases and 9/21/11 for purchases with shippable media. If you'd like to have someone call you regarding the new release let me know!!

Labels