Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! Certified Consultants: Would you benefit from their services? #SageACT

by dmrindahl ‎09-26-2011 07:26 AM - edited ‎09-27-2011 05:29 AM (999 Views)

Have you ever considered hiring someone for on-site or remote training, customization, or perform a needs analysis on your business to figure out the best way on how you can use Sage ACT!? If so, we have over 350 Sage ACT! Certified Consultants available in North America.

Each Sage ACT! Certified Consultant is tested & certified through a program we offer through Sage. This program is designed to prepare our consultants to help with specific ACT! needs and keep them up to date on our new releases of Sage ACT!

We have a unique sales model that promotes our Sage ACT! Account Executives to partner with our Sage ACT! Certified Consultants in order to provide the ultimate customer experience based upon your needs. Below are some of the top reasons you may want to consider reaching out to a Sage ACT! Certified Consultant:

• Exporting data from a competitive product into Sage ACT!
  • Converting from an older version of Sage ACT! into a new version
  • Customization of layouts & templates
  • Reporting
  • Integration with our 3rd party add-on products that are available
  • Remote & on-site training
  • Specific needs analysis for your business regarding contact management
  • Sage ACT! Implementation
  • Merging & cleaning up your existing database(s)
  • Additional needs you may have

These are just a few reasons why you may want to involve a Sage ACT! Certified Consultant. If you are interested in more information on what services they have to offer go to http://www.act.com/Partners/Certified-Consultants to find one in your local area.

If you are interested in becoming a Sage ACT! Certified Consultant go to http://sageu.com/act/certifiedconsultant/ for more information.

If you’d like to speak to your Sage ACT! Account Executive about specific Sage ACT! Certified Consultants in your local area please call: 866-873-2006. They will be happy to assist you! 

Best regards,

Dione Rindahl

Comments
by Vad
on ‎09-27-2011 01:51 AM

Dione,

What's the situation with ACT! consultants outside US? I'm ACT! consultant for the last 10 years. I'm from Russia.

And I see that situation with supporting consultants like me going down. I'm waiting the answer from Sage Technical Support during few weeks, Sage UK office doesn't help me with these issues. And I lost  customers during last half an year.

Another question is ACT! services are supporting only English language. And it's not possible to use it for non-English speaking countries (all Eastyrn Europe). There are a lot of customers here. ACT! doesn't have any engline to connect another such services (E-Marketing services). There is no way to develope busines in non-English speaking countries.

I'm ready to contact with any Sage rep to clear this situation.

It's a good information for all future ACT! consultants outside Russia.

Regards,

Vad Zaborski,

ACTiCOM IT Consulting,

by dmrindahl
‎09-27-2011 05:48 AM - edited ‎09-27-2011 06:35 AM

Hi Vad-

Those are great questions! I primarily deal with Sage ACT! Certified Consultants within North America but I'll be happy to get the information you are requesting.

I'm sorry to hear the Sage UK office hasn't been much help assisting you. I'm not sure why that is. I'll be glad to forward your information on to the right person that will be able to provide assistance & hopefully we can resolve the concerns you mentioned.

Also, once I recieve all the information I'll be happy to post a blog about all of our International Sage ACT! Certified Consultants. Sage supports all certified Sage ACT! Consultants world wide. 

We are closing out the last week of our fiscal year (I am in sales) so if you could give me a few weeks to do some research & get back to you, that would be great. Thanks for the feedback!!

Best regards,

Dione

Labels