Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! 2011 improved my memory! #SageACT

by NapkinMike on ‎08-13-2010 06:39 AM (1,727 Views)

Ok, I might have exaggerated in the title to this post. With so much going on these days, the truth is that my memory is still rotten. But with Smart Tasks in Sage ACT! 2011, no one else knows!

By automating workflows for sales and marketing, these critical aspects of my business run more smoothly and important campaigns don’t get caught in bottlenecks. All right, I admit it—the bottleneck is usually me. Now that I’ve created a good set of Smart Tasks, effective campaigns get executed without additional input from me.

I also use Smart Tasks to remind me to call customers or prospects at the right time. Here are some of the conditions in which a Smart Task automatically puts a reminder to call on my calendar:

• Stalled opportunity has not progressed in status for over a month
  • New customer (contact moves to “Opportunity Closed – Won” status)
  • On the anniversary of a customer’s first purchase

I don’t know if my memory is truly fading or if I am just juggling too many balls to remember everything all of the time. Here’s the bottom line:  With Smart Tasks, I don’t have to remember every little task on my own. Automation has become my personal assistant.

So, if you’re forgetting to follow up with prospects or customers on time, trust me—put down the gingko tablets and get yourself Sage ACT! 2011 instead!

Labels