Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Revolutionize the way you manage your day with Sage ACT! Scratchpad #SageACT

by Suzanne Lai on ‎08-30-2011 12:23 PM (2,260 Views)

Forget about conventional paper-and-pen lists that fail to keep you on task. Revolutionize the way you manage your day (business or personal) with Sage ACT! Scratchpad, a convenient, virtual notepad where you can quickly capture impromptu notes, phone numbers, and personal reminders, with or without opening Sage ACT!.

But that’s not the best part. Prioritize and check off items once completed, print the list to take it with you, or push updates into Sage ACT! with just a few clicks. Send them to Sage ACT! as activities, notes, and history, even assign them to contacts. Let’s say you’re working on a proposal for Chris Huffman, but the phone rings, so you get distracted. You quickly jot down a reminder in Sage ACT! Scratchpad. When you have time at the end of your day, you push that activity into Sage ACT! on Chris Huffman’s contact and set an alarm to go off first thing the next morning.

Finally, you can rid yourself of the sticky notes and legal pads that have been cluttering your desk for years and actually get through your to-dos!

Comments
by tmcevoy
on ‎08-30-2011 12:41 PM

So where is ACT Scratch Pad in the program?

by
on ‎08-30-2011 05:25 PM

Scratchpad is installed with Sage ACT! 2012 and can be accessed via the Programs menu (open it without needing to open Sage ACT!), or from within Sage ACT! 2012 at:

From the Tools Menu

Select Sage ACT! Scratchpad

by ymii@comcast.net
‎03-04-2013 12:20 PM - edited ‎03-04-2013 12:23 PM

Is it possible to bring back items on the scratch pad that I accidentally deleted?  Please help! Thank you!

by
on ‎03-04-2013 12:23 PM

Unfortunately there is no backup for this utility.

by ymii@comcast.net
on ‎03-04-2013 12:24 PM

That is not very effective!

by Red_Head
on ‎06-05-2013 11:58 AM

I am receiving the message " The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. To create the source, you need permission to read all event logs to make sure that, the  new source name is unique. Inaccessible logs: Security,"  All I am trying to do is print the scratch pad for boss to take with him.

Labels