Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quick answers to frequently asked questions for ACT! by Sage

by kevin_durio ‎01-25-2010 06:04 AM - edited ‎01-25-2010 06:11 AM (1,317 Views)

Wow, it's difficult to believe we are already one month into the new year.  One of my daughter's young class-mates wished me happy New Year this morning, she said this with such enthusiasm that I thought for a moment it was new years day again (kids says the funniest things!).   As I laughed on my drive to work this morning, I realized that the first month of the year has passed very quickly even in a kids world! 

As we all challenge oursleves to keep new years resolutions.....I find myself looking for ways to make the most efficient use of time.  To help better manage your time, our support team continues to expolore opportunities to provide quick access to information that can help you maximize the value of your ACT! by Sage product.  One such resource is our Frequently-Asked-Question knowledgebase document.  Have you used this as a quick reference tool?   This resource is updated weekly and includes frequently asked questions for support resources, tools, new KB topics, and top issues.

In the spirit of my morning greeting, happy new year!

Message Edited by kevin_durio on 01-25-2010 09:11 AM

Labels