Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Our First Step in the Journey ... #ActCRM #OneTeamOneJourney #LivingtheExclamation

by on ‎09-10-2013 10:20 AM (18,754 Views)

Originally posted in the Living the Exclamation blog

In my last post I introduced the concept that collectively our company, our customers, our development community and our employees make up Swiftpage Nation, and that we are one team on one journey – together.

Today we took a tremendous first step in that journey, and because it was such an important step, this post will be longer than most. 

As you may have seen in our press release today (if you haven’t read it yet, you can see it here), we’ve just unveiled a huge new upgrade to our Act! contact management platform.  It’s officially called Act! v16, and if you’ve been waiting get started with Act! (or upgrade from a previous version), I strongly encourage you to make this the one.

We added more than a hundred improvements to this version that are in direct response to user community requests. We also evolved the underlying architecture, so users will no longer have to wait a year for the next upgrade.  Instead, the new architecture will allow us to push out new feature packs to users frequently, and have those packs install automatically in the background, so users can get the latest capabilities faster and with less hassle. There are too many improvements to list them all here, so to see all that’s new, check out www.act.com/whatsnew.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed and made this launch possible – including our incredible product development teams who consistently went the extra mile (and spent the extra nights) to keep us on plan.

I’d also like to specifically thank the amazing Act! user community worldwide, who have been patiently giving us tremendously valuable feedback, making it clear what they need and when they need it.  We are listening and we are responding.

While Act! is clearly the star of the show, today is an important step forward for many other reasons as well.  We went live with a major overhaul of our web site, and officially launched our evolved brand look-and-feel across all of our channels.

We launched this new blog, allowing us to keep you better informed, pass along the latest thoughts from our Executive Leadership Team, and give you a more direct way of participating in the conversation.

And, we’ve just signed-on several new online resellers as part of our re-energized go-to-market strategy for Act!.  Each of these partners is now selling Act! v16 to their online users, extending our reach to an estimated 8.5 million new potential Act! users/buyers.

And we’re just getting started.  When we acquired the Act! and Saleslogix platforms in March, we made a promise to you -- Swiftpage Nation -- that we would make the necessary investments to keep these two award-winning solutions at the forefront in functionality and value.

As I mentioned above, today, we’ve taken a critical first step in our journey and have begun delivering on that promise.  In the weeks ahead you’ll see many more announcements that demonstrate we are unwavering in our commitment and taking action. Thank you for joining us on the journey. 

In my next post I’ll go into detail on one of our key areas of strategic focus: enabling our users to improve the quality of their customer interactions, in order to convert more of those interactions into transactions.

As always, please leave comments below.  We want to hear from you!

Labels