Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

On the road with ACT! Mobile Live #SageACT

by NapkinMike on ‎08-05-2010 08:03 AM (2,029 Views)

I don’t go anywhere without my BlackBerry®. . . even on vacation here at the beach. My friends just threatened to chuck it into the ocean if I read one more email today!

But I like to think my BlackBerry actually helps me get out of the office more often, by letting me take the office with me. So it was a no-brainer for me to start using ACT! Mobile Live. It sends all of my Sage ACT! contacts, meeting notes, conversation history, upcoming activities, and my calendar right to my BlackBerry. You can also use it with any Windows Mobile® device.

Whether I’m travelling for business or pleasure, I don’t feel panicked or on-the-spot if a random customer calls unexpectedly. I stay informed and can easily resolve issues from the road.

I don’t forget important details of face-to-face meetings because I enter my notes immediately—right in the parking lot, or as I wait for my plane. I also review notes and history right before I walk into meetings. I don’t know about you, but my memory can always use a jump start before a big meeting. It makes me feel more confident and gives me a chance to catch up if anything on the account has changed.

Using ACT! Mobile Live means having everything I need with me, all the time. It’s freedom to manage my relationships with customers anywhere, anytime. And that’s how you run a successful business.

Comments
by KarenF
on ‎09-09-2010 07:24 AM

Good point.  We use it as well in our office.  Have you upgraded to ACT 2011?  If so, were there any compatibility issues?  Anything that we need to be aware of before we upgrade our current ACT 2010 to ACT 2011 Premium?

Thanks,

K

Labels