Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Napkin Mike Touts Why He Chose ACT! by Sage Over the Competition

by cfarina on ‎05-11-2010 09:15 AM - last edited on ‎03-21-2011 07:23 AM by (2,475 Views)

Napkin Mike has been busy hitting the virtual airways telling folks why he chose ACT! over those other guys, and sharing the positive impact it’s had on his business—even in the smallest of ways.

Check out the latest YouTube sensation to hear his Top 5 reasons for selecting ACT! including things such as affordability, ease of use, and personalization capabilities. As usual, Mike takes a fun, personal approach to chat with you as a fellow ACT! customer, and share his experiences (and even misteps) while searching for the best solution to help manage his day.

Look for more exciting adventures from Napkin Mike as he continues to explore and discover new ACT! solutions and programs.  

Comments
by Nickel Super Contributor scotta
on ‎03-18-2011 10:49 AM

The link on this YouTube needs to be changed. My browser says it cannot be opened in a frame. I would also suggest to use a legit web link to YouTube.

by
on ‎03-21-2011 07:24 AM

Hello scotta,

I have fixed the link, so hopefully it should work for you now. Thank you for letting us know.

Labels