Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

More great feedback from Sage ACT! 2012 Beta #SageACT

by kcody on ‎08-22-2011 01:59 PM (629 Views)

As promised, we want to share more of the great feedback received from Beta testers during the recent Sage ACT! 2012 Beta program.  Here is what Sage ACT! users are saying about the new Google Apps integration feature available in Sage ACT! 2012:

“I want to add my appreciation of this feature.  Using an ACT! Sync set to tie certain database contacts over to Google Contacts is invaluable and something I've been requesting for a while.  There is more value in this than some people even realize as this will allow our database data (contact info) to now make its way onto mobile devices more easily which are already syncing with our Google Contacts/Calendar.”

Google integration rules! I finally bought a Windows 7 Phone so that I could finally sync contacts and the calendar. I realized after a great deal of effort that syncing between Outlook 2010 and Windows 7 phone was NOT at all a transparent process. However syncing between Google and ACT! was simply amazing. Once synced my phone automatically syncs with Google calendar and contacts. First Scratchpad and now Google Integration. Well done.”

Since I have over 4500 contacts in ACT!, I wanted to set up beta Google email to sync with ACT! for test purposes.  All went smoothly!  Very nice feature, and hats off to those who implemented it. This will be a great addition and should bring others to the ACT! arena.”

Stay tuned for more Beta feedback on other new features areas in Sage ACT! 2012.

Kelly Cody

Labels