Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Important Notice: Sage Phone Issues Resolved

by on ‎01-12-2012 12:34 PM (292 Views)

Community Members,

I'm pleased to share that our phone system issues have been resolved.  Sorry for the frustration, and thank you for your patience!  I'd also like to say thank you to Greg Martin and Greig Hollister from out support team - no strangers to those of us here in the community. "The Gregs" as I affectionately call them, really made an extra effort to be present here in the community and in our other social sites to offer support where they could while we worked through our phone issues.

The following email was sent to customers of Sage ACT! today:

Sage ACT!
Sage ACT! 2011

Important Notice: Sage Phone Issues Resolved

Thank you for your patience. The issues with our phone system have been resolved. You can contact Sage at the following phone numbers:

• Customer Service: 800-927-3989
  • Sales: 866-873-2006
  • Support (a current Getting Started Warranty or Support Plan is required): 800-927-3989

You can use our online self-service options for more assistance.

Thank you for being a Sage customer and for your patience.

The Sage ACT! Team

* Sage ACT! Certified Consultants are third-party vendors. Sage and its affiliates are in no way liable or responsible for claims made related to the services provided by third-party vendors.

© 2012 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, ACT!, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc., or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Labels