Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Important Notice: Are you experiencing issues editing Swiftpage templates after upgrading to IE 11?

by on ‎12-18-2013 04:03 PM (2,268 Views)

If you've upgraded to IE 11 and are unable to edit your Swiftpage templates and all it shows is code, follow this Knowledgebase article to resolve:

Product: 
Product Family: Swiftpage
Product: Swiftpage Connect

Environment:
Browser:  Internet Explorer 11

Cause: 
Your computer has been updated to Internet Explorer 11

Solution: 
Change your browser to run in Compatibility View Mode
  1. Log in to your Swiftpage Account http://www.swiftpageconnect.com/
  2. Click Tools menu inside of Internet Explorer
  3. Select Compatibility View Settings
  4. Under Add this website: you should see your Swiftpage server name it will look something like this (swiftpage7.com)
  5. Click the Add button
  6. Click Close
  7. Close all open web browsers
  8. Log back into Swiftpage Connect and Edit your template again
  9. Confirm it is working

Comments
by gmc
on ‎04-16-2014 04:34 PM

I have act 2013 pro and previously act 2005.

When I go to calendar to schedule a meeting, I double click at a certain tile to get the schedule activity window. When I click  the down arrow in schedule with window, I get my contact list which has 3 a-z listings. How do I sort and combine the 3 lists into one a-z list? Note that my contact list in contacts is correct with 1 a-z sort list.

by gmc
on ‎04-16-2014 04:36 PM

I have act 2013 pro and previously act 2005.

When I go to calendar to schedule a meeting, I double click at a certain time to get the schedule activity window. When I click  the down arrow in schedule with window, I get my contact list which has 3 a-z listings. How do I sort and combine the 3 lists into one a-z list? Note that my contact list in contacts is correct with 1 a-z sort list.

Labels