Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How much is an hour of time worth to you?

by dmrindahl on ‎04-06-2011 05:19 AM (323 Views)

Or for that matter… 2, 4, or 6 hours of your time?  With an industry average of $75/hr you can quickly rack up 100s of $$$ dollars in unnecessary and unplanned costs managing your back office product mix.

Sage ACT! maintenance and support plans provide peace of mind and reduce costs for your small to mid-sized enterprise! 

Taking into account the above costs you can realize a payback and return on your investment in a matter of hours… that’s right hours, not days or weeks.  Thus, allowing you to focus on what you do best… your business!  

Sure, you could probably figure it out on your own after some amount of time… but what if you spent that time focused on sales or revenue generating activities?  You might just nab that big sales opportunity! 

I’ve spoken to several business owners who after redirecting energy toward sales activities they saw significant increases to their bottom line.  They personally called me back and thanked me for providing a solution ‘ACT! Maintenance and Support Gold Business Care Plan’ to quickly resolve their back office needs.

Keep focused on your business with peace of mind as our expert team will ensure your needs are quickly and effectively fulfilled!

Happy Selling,

Dione 

Labels