Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How This #SageACT Customer Created Brand Recognition and Growth

by sspangler on ‎06-25-2012 10:10 AM (716 Views)

True Choice Benefits Reaches Thousands to Grow New Business Fast—from the Ground Up

Shelly Winson has been in the business of crafting health care solutions for over 24 years. Having earned distinguished industry certifications and designations, Winson took a bold step in 2009 to focus her extensive background and experience on small employers and individuals by launching True Choice Benefits. An independent health insurance agency, True Choice Benefits specializes in consumer-driven health care strategies for small employers, individuals, and families. True Choice Benefits helps families look at their health care needs in new ways to maximize their investment, with a focus on bringing down health care costs by living healthier.

Winson says, “I built this agency from scratch, I didn’t buy an existing book of business or franchise, so it was really important to get business on the books ASAP. Sage E-marketing for ACT! helped me reach contacts right away, creating brand recognition and growth.”

Read Shelly Winson's full success story and learn how Sage E-marketing for ACT! helped her, and how it can help YOU, create brand recognition and growth.

Labels