Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hear what customers are saying about Sage ACT! Connect #SageACT

by kcody on ‎08-08-2011 03:26 PM (1,047 Views)

Recently we made Sage ACT! Connect and Sage ACT! 2012 available to our customers and partners for Beta testing.  The Beta program ran from June 20th through July 19th.  We had approximately 900 Sage ACT! users register to participate and received some great feedback around usability and functionality.  Sage ACT! users are very passionate about the product and we take their Beta feedback very seriously.  Here are some of the comments we received specific to Sage ACT! Connect during Beta:

“I cannot tell you how happy I am that this function works as well as it does. It is a very important feature to me.”

The text link integration with Android Marketplace was smooth and very well-done. Good coding.”

This is so easy and awesome and man it just saved me hours of work transferring data. I am so excited about this new feature that I would want to buy this software just for this feature alone. I just don't know how to explain how excited I am about this feature and what it is going to do for me in following up with clients because of the hours of data transfer savings and able to work from both my droid and PC plus having all the data I need at my finger tips. This is just so cool and so easy to set up.  You guys have a real winner here.”

I will be sharing more beta feedback with you over the coming weeks so stay tuned!  A sincere thanks to those of you who participated in the Sage ACT! Connect and Sage ACT! 2012 Beta program this year. Your feedback helps us make Sage ACT! a great product.

If you’re interested in learning more about Sage ACT! Connect, visit: www.act.com/services.

Kelly Cody

Sage ACT! Beta Manager

Labels