Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hear what Sage ACT! 2012 Beta participants said about the new features in Sage ACT! 2012 #SageACT

by kcody on ‎09-19-2011 11:32 AM (426 Views)

Hear what Sage ACT! 2012 Beta participants said about the new features in Sage ACT! 2012:

Universal Search:

“I absolutely love the universal search.  I can't tell you how many times i have scrolled through my whole contact list looking for something.  I was able to do it with typing one word and two mouse clicks.  Thank you Sage!”

“All searches were done easily.  This will be very powerful.”

“Universal search affords much more flexibility that previous versions of ACT and finds matches very quickly.”

“The new search feature is great. I will use this regularly.”

“Universal search is a wonderful feature when a database has too many fields and regular search by field takes too long.”

Scratchpad:

“ I like the Scratchpad feature quite a bit. It should be a big time saver for me. I can see leaving the window open all of the time in the background.”

“Love the Scratch pad!”

“Really like Scratchpad, great 'integrated utility'. Very time efficient for on-the-fly notes that are easily transferred to ACT”

Google Integration:

“The integration with Google Gmail and contacts is a great enhancement.”

“syncing with Gmail is AWESOME!”

General Comments:

“Easy to use..great features..always gets better with every new version”

” I love Sage ACT! 2012 beta. I think the functionality is great and will help me in my business.”

“fast and easy”

“I like ACT! 2012. I use Windows 7 and found the software to be faster, smoother and easier to integrate with Outlook. I've had no errors or freezes. I especially like the scratchpad. The upgrade seemed to be faster, easier and smoother as well.”

“The upgrade was seamless and flawless. Users truly appreciate this.”

“Love the product and the beta program... I tell all who will listen to use ACT!”

“Loads faster. Seems to flow better. Better interaction with "Connections".”

If you’re interested in learning more about Sage ACT! 2012, visit www.act.com/sageact2012, or, watch the “What’s New” video: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACTbySAGE#p/a/u/1/2-HRM84zNdw.

Kelly Cody

ACT! Beta Manager

Labels