Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting Ready to Take ACT! 2011 on the Road

by Emily on ‎06-03-2010 10:42 AM - last edited on ‎08-05-2010 08:36 AM by (3,258 Views)

This is my last week home before becoming an ACT! 2011 road warrior for the summer. Once again, sales is taking our show on the road to preview the latest and greatest version of ACT! due to release later this fall.

The June schedule alone is grueling. Three weeks back to back, double days in multiple cities and barely enough time to catch the next flight out in some cases. But its all worth it.

In fact, this is my favorite aspect of the job - getting out in front of our customers and partners and hearing how they use ACT! to improve their business every day. When they see the new features in the latest release and how they will be able to leverage them to increase productivity and profits, its time well spent. Smart Tasks will improve productivity by automating many of the things ACT! users do manually today as well as tie those tasks together for a common purpose. We started leveraging business services in the last ACT! release by integrating eMarketing powered by Swiftpage and we’re continuing that success with ACT! 2011 using Hoover’s to improve marketing and sales capabilities. Finally, we have Outlook Contact and improved calendar synchronization in this release, something I know many ACT! users have been waiting for.

There are many more exciting things coming in ACT! 2011 and I’d love to show them to you if you’re interested. Register now by going to roadshow.act.com and selecting the city nearest you.

Now time to go pack.

Comments
by leo-iii
on ‎06-03-2010 01:08 PM

That's very nice, but we're a non-profit in New Orleans.  Travling is out and we have just moved to 2010, so we are hoping that we can get a very low upgrade price.  We think that 2011 will solve our problem of integrating with Outlook 2010.

Can I get a copy of the slides or a sheet enumerating the new and improved features?

Thanks.

by Emily
on ‎06-03-2010 02:51 PM

Unfortunately, we don't have New Orleans on our travel schedule and we're still putting together documentation regarding the ACT! 2011 feature set. We're hoping to have something in mid-July. I would recommend reaching out to Support if you're having issues trying to integrate ACT! and Outlook with your current version today. If there's some feature that is missing in 2011 regarding Outlook Integration we will be going into Beta soon which at that time, you can see exactly what is coming in the next release.

We will also start hosting our What's New in ACT! 2011 around the Beta time frame and you can register to attend one of these web demos on our www.act.com/democenter website under "Attend a Live Demo".Start looking for those events later this month. This will help you see first hand what the new features in 2011 are.

Thank you!

by
on ‎06-03-2010 03:24 PM
I wanted to add that we just recently posted the beta announcement for Sage ACT! 2011 and if you're interested, you can find more information here.
Labels