Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get training on ACT! by Sage…on your time

by sspangler ‎01-06-2010 07:36 PM - edited ‎01-06-2010 07:39 PM (1,098 Views)

It’s a new year, which means we all have resolutions, right? I know I’ve been keeping to mine…even though it’s only the 6th, I consider that great progress!

Well, I’m sure you have yours and one of them may be related to ACT!. If so, did you know you can quickly become an efficient ACT! user? You can! We’ve recently introduced new anytime learning courses that we’re calling the ACT! Essentials Library. 

The ACT! Essentials Library is essentially a collection of online videos that you can access for 12 months. Since these videos are recorded, they’re available whenever you can make time. You can learn how to:

- Connect with your customers using social media like Facebook integrated with ACT!.

- View sales opportunities that you can streamline to fit the products and services you offer.

- Create effective end-to-end e-mail marketing campaigns.

- View your businesses performance using dashboards and reporting tools.- Improve operational efficiency with e-mail, mail merge, and Microsoft® Outlook® integration. 

Whether this will help you keep to your resolutions or inspires you to add a new one, you can learn more about ACT! training here: www.sageu.com/act.

Message Edited by smacmillan on 01-06-2010 07:39 PM

Labels