Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free #SageACT Addons!

by ‎12-10-2012 09:37 AM - edited ‎12-10-2012 09:38 AM (39,898 Views)

Sage ACT! developers provide a huge amount of additional functionality to the core product. You can purchase additional addons created by experts in their field to extend Sage ACT! in countless directions. See a wide range of them here.

I would like to highlight two partners that contribute free plugins to the community. 

Xact Software Solutions is based in New Zealand but makes their solutions world wide. They offer some neat plugins like a button to send an Contact an email through Gmail!

Check out Xact's free plugins here.

Exponenciel has been the leading source for user-friendly, affordable and innovative Sage ACT! add-ons since 2001. Their wide ranging free solutions include recheduling multiple activities and looking up a list of email addresses. 

Check out Exponenciel's free plugins here.

I'm grateful for both of these partners. They show one of the exceptional values to Sage ACT!; the experience of a community that has been around for over 25 years. 

Thank you!

Comments
by Dev42902
on ‎12-13-2012 01:41 PM

My favorite free add-on is the "Quick Navigation List" for ACT - handy contact list with built-in filters and calculations ( Sum, Count, Min, Max, Average, Total, ... )
Here is the link : Quick Navigation List

by tanveer
on ‎06-09-2017 12:40 AM

Is there any free add on to save several templates of  list view 

by tanveer
on ‎06-12-2017 11:23 PM

Thanks, It is almost the same what I am looking for. Smiley Happy

by tanveer
on ‎07-06-2017 01:16 AM

I was trying to do ACT old version 5.0 database conversion to ACT premium 16  one complete converted and working fine, but one is throwing error which is "conversion has been halted with the following message: The process cannot access the file 'pre7actdb.adb' because it is being used by another process "  I read the article perform the same action , repair the database and then reindex it but on the conversion error is remain same. Smiley Sad

by Bronze Super Contributor tmwilli
on ‎07-06-2017 08:17 AM

This is not the best place to post this issue. Please repost using this link under the topic of ACT! Premium. https://community.act.com/

But, in general, a best practice is to "stair-step" ACT V6 (and prior versions) through several newer versions of ACT. Like upgrade to ACT V2009/v11, then ACT V2016/V18. The reason is that starting in ACT V2005/V7, the back-end of ACT ACT was moved to newer technology (MS SQL) and conversion from older technology like ACT V5/V6 does not convert well through so many generations of technology upgrades. Also, the database general needs to be checked and repaired before conversion to assure that links between data tables work.....

Best advice, is to contact an ACT Certified Consultant and let one of them help. They have many tools to assure the database is converted fully and successfully.

Labels