Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free #SageACT Addons!

by ‎12-10-2012 09:37 AM - edited ‎12-10-2012 09:38 AM (13,036 Views)

Sage ACT! developers provide a huge amount of additional functionality to the core product. You can purchase additional addons created by experts in their field to extend Sage ACT! in countless directions. See a wide range of them here.

I would like to highlight two partners that contribute free plugins to the community. 

Xact Software Solutions is based in New Zealand but makes their solutions world wide. They offer some neat plugins like a button to send an Contact an email through Gmail!

Check out Xact's free plugins here.

Exponenciel has been the leading source for user-friendly, affordable and innovative Sage ACT! add-ons since 2001. Their wide ranging free solutions include recheduling multiple activities and looking up a list of email addresses. 

Check out Exponenciel's free plugins here.

I'm grateful for both of these partners. They show one of the exceptional values to Sage ACT!; the experience of a community that has been around for over 25 years. 

Thank you!

Comments
by Dev42902
on ‎12-13-2012 01:41 PM

My favorite free add-on is the "Quick Navigation List" for ACT - handy contact list with built-in filters and calculations ( Sum, Count, Min, Max, Average, Total, ... )
Here is the link : Quick Navigation List

by tanveer
2 weeks ago

Is there any free add on to save several templates of  list view 

by tanveer
2 weeks ago

Thanks, It is almost the same what I am looking for. Smiley Happy

Labels