As you may be aware, Sage ACT! 2012 Service Pack 1 was recently released (read more by clicking here). This service pack includes several cumulative fixes to various high priority issues in the product, and even includes a couple new features that are worth exploring. One such feature is a new button that enables easy removal of all activities synced between Sage ACT! and Microsoft Outlook. If you’ve ever had duplicated information, and wanted to basically reset the calendar sync without digging for obscure files, now you can!
Removing Synced Activities:
The ability to remove all synchronized activities from Sage ACT! and Outlook is a feature added with Service Pack 1 for Sage ACT! 2012. To remove previously synced activities:
1. Make a backup of your Sage ACT! database.
2. From the Tools menu, select Synchronize with Outlook > Outlook Synchronization Preferences.
3. Under the Synchronize Calendar tab, ensure that the box to Enable Calendar Synchronization with Outlook is checked.
4. Click Remove Synchronized Activities.
5. Click Yes when prompted to continue.
6. When the process is complete, you will get a confirmation that all synced activities have been removed. Click OK to finish.