Sage ACT! Premium Mobile gives you real-time, mobile access to your Sage ACT! Premium contact, calendar, and opportunity details your iPhone®, iPad®, or AndroidTM device. Even better, if you are a Sage ACT! Premium (access via web) customer, Sage ACT! Premium Mobile is included with your purchase! In this week’s tip, I’ll share an overview of working with Opportunities on your mobile device.
Accessing Opportunities on Your Mobile Device
Access to opportunities in Sage ACT! Premium Mobile is a powerful sales advantage. With your tablet or smartphone in hand, you can easily view, add, and edit your Sage ACT! Premium opportunities.
To add, view, or edit opportunities from your device:
1. Log in to your Sage ACT! Premium Mobile site, tap New Opportunity in the Quick Actions list.
2. Next tap in each field to add a name, select status, process, stage and other details. Tap the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. After you have saved the opportunity, the details are displayed. To add products to the opportunity, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and tap Products.
4. Tap to select a product/service from the list, as well as other details. Tap the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen.
In addition to adding products to the opportunity, you can view and add other information such as activities, notes, and history to capture all the critical details you need to track and close sales deals while on the go.
After you have added several opportunities, use the Opportunity List to focus your energy on high priority opportunities. In the list view, you may apply filters based on date, status, process, and stage—like commitment to buy. To access and filter the Opportunity List:
1. From the Sage ACT! Premium Mobile home page, tap Opportunities in the Go To list.
2. At the top of the screen, next to the Filters heading, tap the down arrows to expand the filter panel.
3. Tap each field to filter by Date, Status, Record Manager, and more. To reset filters, tap Reset Default Filters. As you make your selections, the opportunity list will dynamically update to display only opportunities that match your criteria!
4. After you have set your filters, click the double arrows next to the Filters heading to collapse the filters panel.
5. Tap any opportunity in the list to view/edit the details of the opportunity!
If you would like to see more about Sage ACT! Premium Mobile and see how you can access your contacts, calendar, and opportunities from your favorite mobile device, check out the feature tour: http://youtu.be/tfNNK77Hyo0