As you may know, Sage ACT! 2011 includes Sage Business
Info Services (powered by Hoovers™) that help you find new leads based on the
traits you’re looking for, along with business info for known contacts and
companies, including profiles, financials, industry information, news, and
more. After you have located and imported new leads, you can keep address and
phone information current with a quick and simple import! You may also use this
same strategy to update any existing Contact or Company in your database,
providing the Contact or Company can be located in the Sage Business Info
Updating Contact Data with Sage Business
Info Services for ACT!:
1. From within Sage ACT!, lookup a Contact.
2. From the Contacts view, click the Web
3. Under the ACT! Business Info heading, select the Company Contacts link.
4. Select the Contact(s) to update, and then click Import Selected Contacts…
5. When prompted to Open or Save the file, choose Open. The Sage ACT! Import Wizard launches.
6. To quickly update your Contacts with new data, select the Typical import option, or to
customize the merge behavior or field mapping, select Custom import.
7. Click Finish to complete
the update; the selected Contact(s) will be updated with any data that may
have changed since you created or imported the contact!