If you have a product/service list that is regularly updated from an external source, such as a vendor supplied product list, you can quickly import that list into Sage ACT!. Here’s how:
Importing a Product/Service List
1. From the Tools menu, click Define Fields.
2. In the Define Fields dialog box, click Manage product list
3. Click Import.
4. Click Browse to locate the product list to import. Select the file, and then click Open.
5. To replace the product information with information from the list you are importing, select Replace products with the same name.
6. If the file contains column headers, select Source file has column headers.
7. Click Import.
Won't import in .cvs or .txt or unicode. Gives me an error about Length can't be less than zero.... what the heck?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.