Quick Print is a great tool to use when you simply want to print a view in ACT!. For example, you may be viewing activities for a contact and want to quickly print the list for offline viewing. It’s a simple tool to use, but did you know you can customize default settings for the Quick Print feature? Here’s how!
Customizing Your Quick Print Preferences
1. In ACT!, click Tools > Preferences…
2. Select the Communication tab, and then click Quick Print Preferences…
3. From the “Views” list select a view (Or hold down CTRL on the keyboard to select multiple views) for which you would like to modify preferences. Select a preferred:
And optionally customize the Header/Footer options
4. Click OK to save your changes.
5. To test your new default settings, open a contact, and then click the Activities tab.
6. From the Contact Detail toolbar, click Print Current Screen and your default settings will be displayed. Click OK to print!