ACT! provides several methods for reporting on your activities and productivity. A simple method for creating a quick report that shows what you or your team has been up to can be created by exporting your Task List to Microsoft Excel. Here’s how…
Exporting Activities to Excel
Prior to exporting your task list to Excel, you may want to filter the data that is displayed, as well as add/remove columns to/from the list view. This is important because the list, including current filters and column orientation determine what is actually included in the export.
1. Open ACT!, and then click the Task List button in the Navigation Bar.
2. Select desired filters such as Date Range, Types, Priorities, and/or Users.
3. Add/Remove columns to the list view by clicking the Customize Columns button on the toolbar.
Click any column header to sort by that column. For example, to sort by “Date”, click the Date column header/label.
4. After your list is arranged, click the Export to Excel button.
5. From within Excel, you can work with the data, save it, print it, or email it to others!