Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cloud or On-premise: It's Your Choice #SageACT

by sspangler on ‎11-05-2012 10:16 AM (1,824 Views)

Tomorrow is Election Day here in the U.S. and we will all be presented with the option to choose. Sage ACT! also presents you with the option to choose--Cloud or On-premise, because with Sage ACT!, you have the freedom to choose the deployment option that’s right for your business. You can implement Sage ACT! on your business premises or have it hosted for you and available in-the-Cloud. What’s best for you is up to you!

cloud-vs-onpremise.jpg

On-premise deployment is ideal for you if:

• You require complete access to all Sage ACT! features and functionality.
  • You have in-house IT resources to manage your Contact & Customer Management solution.
  • You need advanced customization and integration capabilities.
  • You require control of your data on your own site.
  • You desire a lower overall total cost of ownership and a one-time upfront payment.

Cloud deployment is ideal for you if:

• You require on-demand access to Sage ACT! Premium.
  • You need Sage to take care of hosting your Contact & Customer Management solution.
  • You prefer automatic access to the newest versions of Sage ACT!.
  • You need hands-on help, including unlimited access to Sage Customer Support and free online training.
  • You desire a low upfront investment and convenient subscription billing.

Learn more about the Sage ACT! on-premise and Cloud solutions available to you:

Comments
by Dak
on ‎04-21-2014 06:32 PM

I have been using ACt for 16 years. I love it. It has been very instrumental in keeping me organized and increasing my sales. I am trying to figure out if I can have access to my data base when I am at home office  working but also have an option of accessing it through the web on my tablet while I travel.

I am pretty much a one person operation. Don't want to bring a laptop with me that has all the personal data on it. Is there an affordable  solution for small bussinesses that you can have access to Act in both situations?

by
on ‎04-21-2014 06:40 PM

If you had a Windows tablet, installed Act! on it and setup synchronisation to the home office that would work. Not a browser based solution but it will provide access to Act!.   

Labels