Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Biz Care subscribers will receive basic Act! emarketing package free of charge in the latest version of Act! #Actv16

by on ‎05-07-2014 03:37 PM (957 Views)

I’ve had the opportunity for the past week to test out the latest version of Act! (version 16.1) and I'm excited to share this update is now available to our customers!  Our design team spent a lot of time on making the emarketing integration as simple and easy to use as possible and did a wonderful job in including the integration into Act! Premium for Web.  Now you can enjoy the powerful and easy to use emarketing integration from your laptop, or via browser and enjoy features like call list from both clients as well.

One of the areas that we’re most excited about is the integration with Business Care for the Act! Marketplace, it knows what business care level you have and automatically applies discounts or provides feature access when you check out one of the supported applications.  We spent the majority of our engineering time taking the feedback from you, our customers and users of Act!, and improving features and fixing defects throughout the product.  This service pack includes more fixes than any service pack I can remember and this on top of a much improved install and stable release with version 16 of Act!.

Under the covers Act! v16.1 has a range of technical updates and fixes that you can learn more about here.

Act! v16.1 is available to customers who have purchased Act! version 16.  If you’re on an older version of Act! and are interested in upgrading check out the trial site here.

What are you excited about in Act! v16.1? Share with us here!

Labels