Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Be the Customer - Share and Learn

by kjosephs ‎06-02-2009 07:45 AM - edited ‎06-02-2009 09:30 AM (2,983 Views)

I recently attended a conference hosted by Lithium, the provider of our software community. For the first time in the last couple of years I was the guest instead of the knowledge provider. I was shocked at all I had learned from my peers in just a few short days. In fact, the documents and ideas we have exchanged with other Lithium customers since the conference have been invaluable. These newly formed business relationships have resulted in time-saving tools that will provide us with stronger reporting capabilities and a great foundation for building superuser programs. I left the conference thinking "Be the Customer!" As the customer, I had seemingly endless ideas for improvement.

It is important we deliver that same experience to you. Yesterday we launched our new forum, Share Your Ideas, where you can submit your product and service enhancement ideas and receive comments from other community members. This new forum also gives you the power to vote for the ideas you find most beneficial for your business. Just Kudo the ideas you like. And, reach out to other community members with ideas you value. It is amazing what can come of a simple conversation with a passionate peer.

Kudos is new ranking system for content across the community, so you can give your peers a pat on the back for great content. The Kudo ranking system not only helps you identify content with strong value, it also recognizes the strongest community contributors. Let's start giving appropriate recognition for a job well done.

We are very excited to about the recent community changes, and look forward to learning more about your ideas for ACT! by Sage and your community.
Message Edited by kjosephs on 06-02-2009 09:30 AM

Comments
by
on ‎07-16-2009 06:40 PM
Labels