Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Are you losing customers because you don't know how the brain works?

by cfarina on ‎06-28-2010 10:07 AM (1,033 Views)

This is the lead-in to one of my favorite marketing websites, psychotactics.com. They dive into the subliminal nature of customer behavior and test marketing messages that work, and common pitfalls to avoid by not considering what emotionally draws someone to your product or service.

Are you losing customers because you don't know how the brain works?

Do you really understand how the marketing brain works? Are you harnessing its immense potential to make your business generate greater revenues? Wouldn't your strategy and tactics be vastly different, if you understood these psychological marketing ideas?

If you don't understand the simplicity and predictability of the brain, a lot of your business could be walking out the door. And you may not even realise it! Here's your opportunity to learn the psychology behind what makes your customer's brain tick. Then you can use this information, to keep them stuck to you like glue!

Go to http://www.psychotactics.com/ to read on, and sign-up to receive their complimentary enewsletter. I know I always enjoy their unique perspective.

Labels