Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Announcing - ACT! and SalesLogix Sponsor Local Event

by ebassett on ‎10-09-2009 03:05 PM (2,367 Views)

Recently, I have been amazed at the amount of stories you hear about this company or that company helping out customers in certain areas due to disasters or job losses, other companies sponsoring events or community activities, and brands exploding with growth due to social media and other marketing outlets.  Nowadays expanding/growing brand awareness is so important and doing it in "non-traditional" ways is key.  It has become exciting to follow businesses in their new journeys toward recapturing growth and presence (I know it may be odd to find that interesting...but what can I say...I do)!

So, now what is the point of talking about this...ACT! and SalesLogix have joined in!  We are sponsoring a local golf tournament, the Fry's.com Open, on October 23rd.  While at the tournament, we are hosting an exclusive invitation only customer event for senior executives and vice presidents, in an effort to showcase what industry leaders are using for sales automation.  Our newest ACT! 2010 and Sage SalesLogix v7.5 Web products will be highlighted.

We are very excited to gain exposure in the local community and grow awareness through this sponsorship.

Comments
by Philip Philbin
on ‎02-23-2015 05:07 AM

Our new event sponsored by Global New Beginnings Inc., the GFC Conference & Expo, reviewed the ACT! webpage and believes that ACT! would be a perfect fit as a naming or anchor sponsor for our upcoming event at Navy Pier in Chicago IL August 29 - September 2, 2016.

I seek a conference call audience with your trade show manager as soon as time will permit to futher discuss the opportunities for ACT! and GNB.

I can be reached at 815-765-1589. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Philip P. Philbin CCE CICP RGCP

Chairman/CEO

Global New Beginnings Inc.

Labels