The holidays have arrived. Most importantly Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner…
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Black Friday - Black Friday is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day, traditionally the beginning of the holiday shopping season. In other words, this is the day that everything is marked down from its original price and massive numbers of people take advantage of these deals. In the tech world, we also celebrate Cyber Monday, the day everything goes on sale online. So, why don’t you take advantage of these days and offer your customers some great deals as well.
Here are few tips to help you stand out on these major sale days.
1. Offer a special discount. Whether it is a giveaway or a price reduction or good old quality time, your customers will appreciate the gift and stick with you through the New Year.
2. Make it noticeable. To make it stick out from your ordinary email campaigns, add a little seasonal flare. Send out a holiday greeting to make it personal. Then follow up with your seasonal specials or an invite to your holiday bash.
3. Review what you did last season. Figure out what worked and what didn’t and make adjustments.
4. If you don’t have the time or are stuck in a creative rut, don’t be afraid to outsource. Design companies, such as Bright Peak, Swiftpage’s creative division, are ready and willing to help you out this season. Check out the holiday gallery Bright Peak has already put together (and guess what… they are offering a special holiday discount too).
5. Make sure to track your results and take note of what was successful, to carry forward into the new year.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to thank your customers this season. Reach out to customers today!