Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Town Hall – Irvine, CA March 25, 2010 #actbysage

by larryr on ‎04-08-2010 11:08 AM - last edited on ‎07-28-2011 11:10 AM by (1,334 Views)

I recently had the pleasure to attend a Town Meeting with ACT! CC’s (Certified Consultants) in Irvine.  We had over 20 attendees representing the Southern California base of ACT! expertise.  I don’t have the exact math, but believe average years of experience was approximately 10.  How convenient and beneficial it is to get the benefit of approximately 250 years of ACT! experience built by serving thousands of customers – all in one evening!.  As is always the case with CC’s, the meeting was extremely interactive and vibrant.  

We discussed a wide variety of topics based on attendee interest that generally distilled into areas of Product Strategy, Release feedback, Sales and Marketing, Training, Customer Support, Partner Programs and more.  While I don’t have the time to share the details here I want to assure ACT! customers reading this blog that your CC is keenly aware of market trends, how to implement ACT! for your business, product needs and desired enhancements.  They represent you incredibly well and their passion is contagious.  Being represented by this group, and all Worldwide ACT! CC’s is an incredible benefit that is available only to ACT! customers.  I am flattered to witness this special relationship.

I’ll be doing more Town Halls later this month in Philadelphia and Atlanta and look forward to comparable interaction with CC’s in those areas.  While in Irvine, I was able to collect a couple of short videos from Chris Horn at Bullfrog Solutions, Inc. and Olga Gárate at TopLine Results Corporation, and I encourage you to hear directly from them by clicking on the video links. 

Regards,

Larry

Labels