Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Platinum Care Evolves...

by russbc ‎07-30-2009 03:42 PM - edited ‎07-31-2009 08:43 AM (2,497 Views)

A while back, I posted a blog entry called "Whither ACT! Platinum Care?". In that post, I described the ACT! Platinum Care program and asked you to give us your opinion of it. Many of you responded and gave us praises AND critiques. We thank you for both. I mentioned in that post that the ancillary benefits like the Sandler Sales training, e-mail marketing and business telephony were served up via the ACT! Platinum Care benefits portal. I also mentioned that this portal experience was less than it could have been and therefore, many of our subscribers never ended up going to the portal and therefore did not take advantage of the benefits of the program.

Something new...

Very soon, we will be launching a new section on ACT.com that will replace the ACT! Platinum Care benefits portal. This section will be called Business Services. It will feature a variety of products and services with special discount pricing on valuable services such as online meetings, sales training, business telephony and credit card processing.

The big twist?

Unlike the ACT! Platinum Care portal, this section will be highly visible and open to all visitors to ACT.com, even if you don't own a copy of ACT!. If you have a valid ACT! Platinum Care subscription, great news! You will get an even richer offer (more stuff and/or deeper discounts). All you will have to do to take advantage of the ACT! Platinum Care benefits is enter your customer number. If you don't know your customer number, just call in to your sales representative, our customer service center or your ACT! Certified Consultant. No more setting up of portal access accounts. No more passwords or usernames to remember.

Stay tuned...

Message Edited by russbc on 07-31-2009 08:43 AM

Labels