Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 Canada Roadshow

by Emily on ‎11-25-2009 08:18 AM (1,555 Views)

Well, we just returned from the ACT! Canada Roadshow and I must say our northern partners put on 5 spectacular events in 4 major metropolitan cities. With over 100 attendees at each event I think the bar's been set pretty high for future shows.

For those unfamiliar, representatives from the ACT! Corporate Sales Team in Scottsdale will travel to a metropolitan area, demonstrate our latest version and include some of our top Addon partners to showcase their latest offerings and how they integrate with ACT!. We've been doing an average of one roadshow per month for about a year now in various regions of North America.  What's probably most impressive about these events is that our local ACT! Certified Consultants are the ones hosting each of these sessions as well as arranging logistics and driving attendance.  We just show up and do our thing!

The Canada roadshow consisted of 13 ACC's and included Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver in just one week. I must say this team is turning into a group of rock stars. Although the travel schedule can be exhausting, what motivates me every day is to see all the various customers and ACT! fanatics in each of these cities who take a half day away from their business to come see the latest version of our software. It never ceases to amaze just how passionate our customers and ACT! Certified Consultants are about what we do and how we solve their needs. 

Congratulations to each of our Canadian ACC's who put enormous efforts into setting up each of these events! I can't wait to see the results and look forward to our next trip to Canada.

Labels