Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A little drip marketing can create a flood of revenue #SageACT

by NapkinMike on ‎08-03-2010 09:10 AM - last edited on ‎08-05-2010 09:09 AM by (2,653 Views)

You have got to try out drip marketing combined with Smart Tasks in Sage ACT! 2011. Together, these features are practically effortless to use, but the combination produces powerful results.

I like the whole concept of drip marketing. It makes sense to me and it works. You can learn a lot about drip marketing with these resources.

The basic idea of drip marketing is to guide prospects through the buying cycle with a series of well-timed marketing messages. Rather than assailing potential customers with too much information, too early, you can send useful content in a steady drip, drip, drip. When a prospect is ready to make a purchase, who pops into their mind? That’s right—it’s YOU.

You can create drip marketing campaigns very easily in Sage ACT! 2011 using an optional Sage E-marketing for ACT! subscription. I learned how to set up my own drip marketing campaign by watching this quick video from Sage E-marketing for ACT!.

I use two drip marketing campaigns in my business right now. The first is a monthly email newsletter that prospects or existing customers can sign up for on our website.

My other drip campaign sends a letter, followed by two emails (if the prospect grants us permission to email) that will introduce our company to new prospects. The trick is that we always had to remember to add new contacts to the drip campaign. . .

Well not anymore! Sage ACT! 2011 includes Smart Task technology that I use to automatically add new contacts to our "introduction for prospects" drip campaign. The Smart Task runs weekly and looks for contacts that were added in the past seven days. It gathers those up and drops them into the drip campaign in Sage E-marketing for ACT!. This really could not be easier!

Now that we’re automatically marketing to all new contacts, I am watching our drip, drip, drip marketing build momentum. I’m expecting a flood of revenue!

Comments
by Copper Super Contributor gknapp
on ‎08-17-2010 09:46 AM

NapkinMike, right on.  The Smart Task functionality in Sage ACT! 2011 is going to significantly boost productivity for the companies that embrace it.  Our clients have been asking for ACT! to automate processes for over a decade.  It is finally here.  Incorporating Smart Tasks into drip campaigns is just the start.   Smart Tasks are a game changer.  http://tinyurl.com/2ffvru2

Labels