Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A Huge Win for Swiftpage Nation

by on ‎10-23-2013 11:16 AM (1,748 Views)

Originally shared on the Living the Exclamation blog via the Swiftpage Social Media Newsroom

You may have already heard the news yesterday, but in case you haven’t I’d like to again welcome Jens Weitzel to the team and Swiftpage Nation. Jens, our new vice president of global business development for Saleslogix, will be focused on accelerating the expansion of the Saleslogix channel partner ecosystem through key vertical and OEM relationships. As I’ve said before, we are one team one journey so this news is important to all of Swiftpage Nation for many reasons.

For Swiftpage, the company, it is a huge milestone and representation of our unwavering commitment to our people and our products. Jens comes to us with over 20 years of software and technology experience; with unmatched expertise in new market development and strategic partnerships. He could not have joined our team at a more opportune time; our reseller network continues to grow and we are primed to diversify our existing partnership strategy by moving into new vertical markets with Saleslogix as the premier platform for vertically specific CRM solutions.

For our partners, existing and future, this brings clarity to our go-to market strategy and our product roadmap – moving forward – with a partner-only focus for our Saleslogix CRM solution. It is also a testament to our continued investment in the product. It’s important to point out that this vertical partner initiative is new ground for the Saleslogix platform – and I have the utmost confidence that Jens is the guy to drive this area of our business as he did so successfully at SAP.  

For our end users, it means further customization and increased specialized functionality – a CRM that was purpose built for you and your industry, no more, no less. We have been listening to the channel and we will continue to do so, enabling us to offer tailor-made solutions built upon our award winning platform.

As I’ve said before – there are many important Swiftpage announcements on the horizon, the year is rapidly coming to a close but we are just ramping up! In the coming weeks you can expect a more in-depth look into our all-new vertical partner initiative from Jens himself.

As always, I want to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.

Labels