Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

4 days to go!! E10 is all you need to know!! Come and say hello in London at TFM&A 25th & 26th Feb!

by Administrator on ‎02-20-2014 09:01 AM (1,415 Views)

Posting on behalf of Duncan Wood (originally posted in the Saleslogix community).

4 days to go!! E10 is all you need to know!! Come and say hello in London at TFM&A 25th & 26th Feb!

I just wanted to let you know Swiftpage will be at TFM&A 2014 if would like to come and poke us to see if we are real! Here is the information you need to find us and register.

Where is it?

London, England (don’t go to Canada please)

More exactly?

TFM&A 2014 at Earls Court 2, Warwick Road, London SW5 9TA. The closest station is West Brompton served by the underground (District Line and overground. Remind you of a song?

Even more exactly?

Swiftpage are on Stand E10 (just behind the  information desk near the main entrance)

Here is our online show profile:

http://www.t-f-m.co.uk/Exhibitor/Swiftpage

How much is it?

Free if you register in advance! If you do not register in advance there will be a £30 fee for admittance on the door.

How do register?

Just go here and click register

I have more questions

Try the handy FAQ written by the TFM&A organisers.

That is an awfully big acronym what does it mean?

TFM&A stands for Technology for Marketing and Advertising is the premier event of the year for anyone in the Marketing game. It gives them an opportunity to come and see all the best new technology that can enable them, and the company they represent, to be more successful.

Why are Swiftpage attending?

In 2013 there were over 10,000 attendees of those about 2,300 were looking to buy a CRM & Campaign Management in the next 12 months. As Swiftpage are recognised experts in both CRM and Campaign Management technologies then it made perfect for us to have a stand at the show.

(Statistics based on UBM data from 2013 event)

I am interested in CRM and/or Campaign Management software myself, where are you?

Please come and see us on stand E10 and we will “shower” you with “valuable” free gifts, well, they are “valuable” if you really like mints. Joking aside, we would love to talk to you about your business challenges and share our philosophy on getting Sales and Marketing working closer together to turn more interactions into profitable transactions.

Are you doing this all yourself?

No, we are extremely proud to be sharing our stand with great Swiftpage partners (in alphabetical order): Collier Pickard, DMC Software Solutions, and Eureka Solutions.

I will blog from the show next week with pictures and everything! Hope to see some of you there.

Take care,

Duncan Wood

@DuncanCRM (I will tweeting from the show if you can’t wait till my blog)

Labels