Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎07-22-2009 03:16 PM

Thanks Jeff - good suggestion.

What other Outlook oriented features would you like to see with ACT!?

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎07-23-2009 01:15 AM

When I click the Calendar icon in ACT! I would like to be presented with my Outlook calendar populated with my ACT tasks.

...well, you asked!

Jeff

by Netstar1
on ‎08-01-2009 05:31 AM
I think a much closer integration with Outlook Contacts and calendar would be very productive
by Strail
on ‎08-28-2009 12:48 PM
Good suggestion, sometimes if you get an email in you need to change the status or opportunity. An obvious and probably very easy implementation IMO
by Copper Elite Contributor
on ‎03-02-2013 06:42 AM

This is a GREAT way to help people graduate to using ACT instead of "living" in their inbox. It might also help eliminate the problem of "Thread creep" where these same people use their Inbox (or other folder) to send an e-mail to someone about a different subject w/o changing the subject.

They could "Go to ACT Contact" and click on new e-mail.

by Nickel Super Contributor scotta
on ‎10-02-2013 09:00 AM

How about right clicking on an email have choices such as Go to ACT! Contact or Add Contact to ACT!?

How about adding email histories when the email is in a secondary contact?

Scott Abboud

by
on ‎10-02-2013 12:29 PM
Hi, For those waiting for this feature in ACT! what I have to tell is: It is available in "Outlook IntegrateR1!" It also solves the (old) problematic feature in ACT! to record e-mail history. I have being using in last 3 years. It is not perfect yet but it does allow you to: - "Go to ACT! record" - "Save to ACT!" (if you decided to create a new record after receiving a message), - Create contact from sender - Create activity from message - Record to specific records...etc.
by Silver Contributor jonmklub
on ‎10-02-2013 01:07 PM

I would like to see address grabber functionality.  Let me select a signature and have it parse to the create a contact button.  But the go to ACT Contact button would be really nice.

by Bronze Elite Contributor
on ‎04-13-2016 08:48 PM

what SCOTTA said...

need to right click on an email and have Go To ACT! Contact, Add to ACT!, Add Meeting to ACT! - these are features in the addon by DesignR1.

Labels